• For the production of chocolate substitutes and as cocoa butter extensor in mold applications in the confectionary industry
• Excellent melting in the mouth.
• High resistance to manipulation and manual packaging.
• Does not require adapting to temperature.
• Free of trans fatty acids.
• In Bulk: tanker trucks, isotankers, isobag.
• 950 kg or IBC Totes.
• 20 kg boxes.
• In covered, dry, odorless storage to avoid direct exposure to sunlight; ideal temperature between 18-26 degrees Centigrade.
• In dry containers avoiding direct exposure to sunlight.
• BPM, ISO Norms, and FOSFA Kosher regulations for bulk transport.