• Developed for the production of sauces and dressings; used as a medium for toppings of canned seafood products and other applications as ingredients in food products requiring extended storage.
• High oxidative stability.
• High resistance to hydrolytic degradation.
• Supports low pH levels and low temperatures.
• Lasting color stability.
• In Bulk: tanker trucks, isotankers, isobag.
• 950 kg Totes or IBC.
• 20 lt. containers.
• In dry, covered, odorless storage, avoiding direct exposure to sunlight; ideal temperature between 18-26 degrees Centigrade.
• In dry containers avoiding direct exposure to sunlight.
• BPM, ISO Norms, and FOSFA Kosher regulations for bulk transport.